Thursday, September 23, 2010

WebLog 2

My service for the semester of fall 2010 is going to take place at the site Many Villages-Noble. This is a grade school composed of kids ranging from K-5th Grade. I am looking forward to this emergent experience, as my job will be to help tutor kids. In my past I have participated in similar quests such as this and my favorite part is always seeing the kids so happy and thrilled to work with a teenager through there education. It's almost as were all making new friends and seeing the different parts of life in one another. I believe I will enjoy this experience, and the kids are even more excited in having us visit them. During our training session it seems as though my whole group is excited as I am! Many Villages-Noble makes a great service learning site as it poses the opportunity to connect and help with little kids. Its a great way to interact and help our society especially in the field of education which gets criticized publicly everyday. I can and will make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment