Thursday, October 14, 2010

WebLog 4

My timeline entry has been posted on time toast. The idea of a writing circle is a great way of hearing outside opinions to make your writing and ideas better. For next Tuesday we are assigned to do some commentary on the essay proposals. With my writing circle I'm hoping to achieve a few things. As we have all laid out our topics and direction where we would like to go, there is always the possibility that were missing something. That is what the use of the the commentary is. I look forward to reading proposals in my group and giving them feedback in what I would like to see in the final product. I hope to receive some tips and ideas in what I should not forget to mention in my essay. Three minds are always better than one!

1 comment:

  1. Zack, Please include a link to your time line on your blog or send me an email with the link. Thanks. DS

    ReplyDelete